Download 21 days TRIAL edition and be impressed about this software.
(Software available in French, German, Dutch, Spanish or English version)
|(more languages soon available)|
xSMS GATEWAY is the ideal solution for:
- Sending SMS messages to one recipient or a group of recipients.
- SMS recipient and group management.
- Sending (bulk) SMS messages without any development.
- Sending (bulk) SMS messages on scheduled date and time.
- Use your personal phone and telecom provider.
- Fire scripts on ring detection (calling line identification).
- Link your application using our external link system or TCP/IP.
- Automatic database installation during installation process.
- Free LiveUpdate technology for one year.
- Integrated SMS hyperterminal.
- Mail2SMS technology available (POP3 to SMS services).
- Highest throughput rates.
- Processing of incoming and outgoing SMS.
- High availability and self-monitoring of functionality.
- Sending and receiving with GSM modems
- Receive messages and connect to user defined scripts (RMS).
- Fire shell commands after receiving SMS message.
- Multiple languages (select language on the fly).
- and much more (see product comparison)...
The software connects to any SMS device, including serial and Bluetooth connected devices. The desktop edition offers the best solution for sending bulk SMS messages to any country using your personal telecom provider.
What is an xSMS Gateway?
xSMS Gateway is a software utility that enables you to easily send and receive text "Short Messages" over GSM cellular telephone networks from your local PC or through the network.
Mamaloes Broadcasting powered by DGW Internet Solutions offers xSMS software and xSMS Gateway solutions for businesses and government organizations from UK, Europe and America.
Start today by downloading the free TRIAL software available in French, German, English, Spanish and Dutch. (more languages will follow). See our Tips & Tricks pages for firstline support and how to receive your TRIAL license within 24 hours.
What is xSMS RMS technology?
This technology stands for received messages user defined script technology. It allows your software to fire a defined script or set actions when a message has been received based on tags. This technology is often used in security systems or remote computer management.
Latest build: 220.127.116.11
Click here to obtain DEMO / TRIAL licence